Dr. Sherif Elhady offers orthodontics for teenagers in Burke and Fairfax, Virginia. The teenage years are an ideal time for orthodontic treatment, as the bones are still growing and developing, and problems with the bite and misaligned teeth can be easily corrected.
We understand that your teenager is going through a busy period of life. They are involved in a wide range of activities both inside and outside of school, including sports, extracurricular activities, socializing with friends and dating. Their orthodontic treatment needs to consider all of these factors and more.
When you bring your teenager in to Trü Orthodontics, we will work with them and you to find a treatment that will straighten their smile and work with their lifestyle. We offer a variety of treatments, including traditional braces, lingual braces and clear aligner treatments.
Benefits of teen orthodontic treatment include:
- Reduced treatment time
- Minimized risk of tooth extraction in the future
- An easier and more comfortable treatment
- Increased ability to preserve space for any remaining teeth to erupt
- Increased ability to create space for crowded teeth
- Improved appearance, including facial symmetry
- Minimal risk of damage from protruding teeth
- Improved long-term oral health
We invite you to call us today at 703-440-0100 to schedule a consultation with our orthodontists and learn more about teen orthodontics in Burke and Fairfax, Virginia.