Welcome to Trü Orthodontics
Current Patient Virtual Appointments New Patient Virtual Consult
Dear Beloved Patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the past few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing that remains the same is our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice as you may have experienced at previous visits. We have always followed and will continue to follow guidance set forth by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) as well as the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
At your next appointment, you will experience some changes that we have instituted for the continued safety of you and our team. All conditions stated also apply to our team members.
- Please email us at email@example.com for scheduling and financial questions.
- For treatment questions, please use our Virtual Appointment Portal above to contact Dr. Elhady and expect a response in 2-3 business days.
- For immediate assistance, please call the office at 703-440-0100.
- If you missed your appointment during our closure, we will contact you over the coming 2 weeks to reschedule your appointment
- Certain appointments including orthodontic new patient assessments can initially be done virtually through our Virtual Appointment Portal or Our NewPatinet Consult Portal above.
- If you need to postpone your appointment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are running at reduced capacity to allow social distancing protocols. We ask for your patience and understanding when scheduling. We will make every effort to make sure you are able to be seen as soon as possible
Before Your Appointment
- Before your appointment, all patients will be required to answer an email containing a pre-screening questionnaire.
- NO member of the family meets any of the following criteria:
- Is experiencing any fevers, any shortness of breath, sore throat, has been exposed to anyone with the COVID-19 virus, and/or has traveled outside the state in the last two weeks
- A MASK MUST BE WORN (a homemade mask will do)
- Our waiting room and bathroom will be closed, please prepare accordingly.
At Your Appointment
- Upon arrival at your appointment, stay in your car and send us a text message. We will let you know when to come up to your appointment. If you wait for more than 5 minutes with no response please call the office.
- We would prefer only the PATIENT come into the office. If you must accompany your child, a mask will be required. Upon arrival your temperature will be taken and you will be assessed for any symptoms.
- If your child is coming in alone, please bring a phone so our team can communicate with you throughout the appointment.
- All patients will perform a hydrogen peroxide rinse before the appointment
- Our team will be wearing additional protective equipment including face shields.
- All team members are to follow the same protocols outlined above for our patients
- Their temperature is checked upon arrival each day
- We are operating with a reduced team number in order to insure social distancing protocols
We look forward to seeing you in the weeks to come and are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the steps we have taken to keep everyone safe.
Thank you for being a part of our family. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Elhady and Team