We are open!!
Welcome to Trü Orthodontics
At your next appointment, you will experience some changes that we have instituted for the continued safety of you and our team.
- Certain appointments including orthodontic new patient assessments can initially be done virtually through our Virtual Appointment Portal or Our New Patient Consult Portal above.
- We are running at reduced capacity to allow social distancing protocols. We ask for your patience and understanding when scheduling. We will make every effort to make sure you are able to be seen as soon as possible
Before Your Appointment
- NO member of the family meets any of the following criteria:
- Is experiencing any fevers, any shortness of breath, sore throat, or has been exposed to anyone with the COVID-19 virus
- A MASK MUST BE WORN (a homemade mask will do)
- Our waiting room and bathroom will be closed, please prepare accordingly.
At Your Appointment
- Upon arrival at your appointment, stay in your car and send us a text message to 703-440-0100. We will let you know when to come up to your appointment. If you wait for more than 5 minutes with no response please call the office.
- DUE TO THE NEW GOVERNOR’S GUIDELINES ONLY THE PATIENT MAY COME INTO THE OFFICE. You may accompany your child to the door, a mask will be required. Upon arrival the patient’s temperature will be taken and will be assessed for any symptoms.
- If your child is coming in alone, please bring a phone so our team can communicate with you throughout the appointment.
- Our team will be wearing additional protective equipment including face shields.
- You may email us at email@example.com for scheduling and financial questions.
- For treatment questions, please use our Virtual Appointment Portal above to contact Dr. Elhady and expect a response in approximately a week. For immediate assistance, please call the office at 703-440-0100.
- All team members are to follow the same protocols outlined above for our patients
- Their temperature is checked upon arrival each day
- We are operating with a reduced team number in order to insure social distancing protocols
Thank you for being a part of our family. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Elhady and Team