When it comes to choosing an orthodontic treatment, most people consider the benefits of each option as well as the associated cost.
Continue reading to find out the answer to this question and learn why more and more people are turning to Invisalign to straighten their teeth and improve their smile.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a system of clear, customized aligners that gently and reliably reposition teeth.
Patients are instructed to wear the removable trays for 22 hours per day and change their aligner trays every two weeks.
Is Invisalign Cheaper Than Braces?
When considering teeth straightening options, many patients want to know: Is Invisalign cheaper than braces?
While Invisalign cost can vary according to case complexity and duration, it is usually equal to or slightly higher than traditional metal braces.
That being said, Invisalign offers advanced 3D technology and a variety of advantages over regular braces, which make the added cost well worth it.
Why Consider Invisalign Over Braces?
There a are number of reasons that younger and older patients choose Invisalign clear aligners instead of traditional metal braces.
Invisalign benefits include:
- Can be removed for eating, cleaning, brushing, and flossing
- Are virtually invisible and more aesthetically-pleasing than metal braces
- Allow patients to go longer between appointments. With Invisalign, patients only need to see their orthodontist every six weeks
- Increase food choices, and you don’t have to worry about food getting stuck between wires and under brackets
- Utilize state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge SmartTrack material
- More comfortable than braces and avoid cuts, sores, and irritation that wires can cause
Request an Invisalign Consult Today!
For additional information about Invisalign, please call our office today to schedule a comprehensive consultation with one of our highly skilled and talented orthodontists.